Do you believe in your dream?

Assalamualaikum, Hello, Bonjour, Hola.

After years of deciding to create a new blog, here it is the day, yay! My previous blog was full of (kind of) useless contents, I also forget the email and password because I created in around 10 years ago and the last time updated a posting like 5 years ago 🤣 So for this blog, I hope the contents will be better, more useful, more motivating and give more energy for those who read, including you who read it at the moment.

The more I grow up, the more desire on me to travel is increasing. When I was in high school, going abroad is looked so much far away. I never thought that I would get the chance to go abroad in my earlier 20's. But, guess what? For the very first time in the middle of 2017, I finally held my dream in my hand, I went abroad for the very first time of my life. Even until today, I still feel like it was just yesterday.

Yeah, in the summer 2017, I found my way to go abroad by doing internship. Before that, I just wished to go neighbourhood  country, Malaysia for my first ever travelling. But, did you know? I went to the land of Europe! 😭 That was like a dream, I swear! I always wanted to go to Europe since I was in junior high school but God was so kind to me that I can go the earlier that I expected before. 

When I was a teenager, countries like western Europe such as Germany, France, The Netherland, etc were on my top list to visit in The Land of Euroe. But, but..... in 2017, I didn't visit those countries haha but I visited and stayed in the very eastern land of Europe, Bulgaria. Wah, that was so far away from my teenager's dream, right? haha

I have a pretty long story why I chose Bulgaria. Thae story that inspired me till I finally got there, in the land of Europe for the very first time of my life. Who and what inspired me till I got to the land of Roses (Bulgaria)? Why Bulgaria?


When you are a visitor, you must act like a local.
Yes, I walked there more than in Indonesia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ketangkep Petugas Mumbai Suburban Railway (Kereta Api) di Mumbai

Ubud Surganya Bule eh Bali Maksudnya

Keseruan Rafting di Ubud Bersama Para Bule dan Menjadi Minoritas